понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

apmebf.com




I hope Megan doesnapos;t mind me surprising her.� I miss her.

I apparate to her flat then give her front door a tap.

There are a few moments of silence then I hear footsteps from inside, hurrying over.� When she opens the door, she looks surprised to see me.� "Charlie."

I pull her into my arms. She feels so good. "Surprise,"� I whisper,� then kiss her.

She kisses me back.� "I wasnapos;t expecting you."

"Disappointed?� I can leave."� I tease.

"No, itapos;s alright," she holds the door open for me.� "I just wasnapos;t expecting you.� You usually donapos;t come here and usually there are owls or, in your case, ravens, first."

"I thought maybe you might like to go for a walk, or watch a muggle movie or something."

"Any of those would be good," she answers.� "Though if weapos;re going out, I should go put on shoes," she motions to her bare feet.

I laugh and accio her Panda Slippers.� "How about these?"

"Those are for the puff girl nights," she reminds me.� "I have the slippers you gave me though. And if we do go out, I donapos;t think slippers are the best thing."

"All right.� Maybe these."� He accios some red strappy high heeled sandals from my closet.� "Well, if we were going dancing . . ."� I shrug my shoulders.� Iapos;ve never seen her wear these. "Guess I should let you choose instead of playing with your shoes."

"Or you can actually come inside instead of bringing all my shoes to the door," she answers.� "Though I donapos;t have many."

I go inside.� "Iapos;ll wait.� You choose the shoes."

"So weapos;re going dancing?"

"We can, if you know any places open on Sunday.� We probably will have better luck with the cinema."

"Iapos;m flexible with anything."

"Then put on whatever you want and weapos;ll just go outside and see where we end up."

"So comfortable shoes," she answers.

"Guess so."� I grin.

"So how long do you have?"

"Until 6 AM tomorrow if you want me that long."

"That sounds good."

I wait for her to put her shoes on, then put my arm around her.� We walk out the door and into the city.

We stop at a chocolate shop and have a cup of chocolate with cream on top.� She gets hot chocolate without any cream. I order a hot chocolate mocha, then order us each an almond biscotti dipped in chocolate.� We sit down at the table out front and enjoy our chocolate together.� "Are there any movies youapos;ve been looking forward to seeing, Sparrow?� The cinema is just a block away, right?"

She nods.� "I havenapos;t seen whatapos;s out, but we should look.� There could be something good."

We finish our chocolate, then I take her down the street to the cinema.� The marquee reads that the two films playing are Coyote Ugly and X-Men.

"Hmm, tough choice," Megan remarks.� "I doubt you want to see Coyote Ugly though."

"Why wouldnapos;t I want to see Coyote Ugly?� It sounds like itapos;s about animals."

She laughs.� "Itapos;s about a bar and the girls that work there."

"Might be fun to watch . . . "� I say, feeling suddenly mischievous. "Are they pretty girls?"� I wink at her.

She points at the poster in response.

"My voteapos;s for Coyote Ugly."� I smirk at her.

"Not surprised," she shakes her head.� "Ready?"

I take her arm and pay for two tickets, then we go in together.

"Ready."

"This should be less confusing than the Sixth Sense," she remarks.

"True.� I think I understand more about what Muggles think about drinking than I do about what they think about ghosts."
apmebf.com, apmebf.+com, apmebf cookie, apmebf.



Комментариев нет: