четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

cover letter salary expectations




I decided I am going to Pittsburgh, even if I canapos;t eat for a week. I miss having adventures with Sam, and I refuse to live a boring life. I need inspiration and something to write about, and life experience and unless I throw myself out there I am never going to live.

Currently, I have only been buying grocceries once a month. I have only eaten four pieces of toast with peanut butter on it, and nearly eight cups of tea. I am horribly sick, my nose will not stop annoying me and my eyes are all itchy.

Tomorrow, Andy I are going to see Kathy Griffin. Fourth row, center. I donapos;t even know what to do with myself. I think I am going to wear my vintage flapper dress with tights. I hope he wears plaid.

I decided when we get married I am going to read this poem I wrote about him called The First Poem I Ever Wrote About You, that I wrote before we started dating, and then read the last poem I will ever write about him as Ariane Elizabeth Scholl. I do not understand traditional vows and refuse to be a part of them.

A part of me wants to get married right now, and have a son that I take to school on the L, dressed in courdoroys and plaid. But I know I am being absurd. I miss my nephews and having Andy close enough to take care of me while I am sick.

burrup peninsular, cover letter salary expectations, cover letter salary expectation, cover letter salary, cover letter rn sample.



Комментариев нет: