суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

burglar pick target their





Iapos;ve learned something about myself over the past week.
Apparently, on my birthday, I would prefer barbequed ribs to cake and ice cream, hands down.� (I asked for an "MP3 Player and Brooks" for my birthday.� ...Brooks is a restaurant.� They make the greatest ribs.� Ever in the history of ever.� I could live there and never get sick of it.)

What kind of person doesnapos;t want cake and ice cream on their birthday?

...That would be me.

I hope Brooks doesnapos;t have one of those things where if you so much as mention your birthday all the staff come out with a cake and start singing Happy Birthday to you.� Heads might just roll.� Can you imagine the embarrassment?� All the Brooks staff coming out and singing Happy Birthday to the poor kid just trying to enjoy her tastey ribs. ;_;

But itapos;s not like frigginapos; Chucky Cheese.� I should be fine.


burglar pick target their, burglar paint, burglar nlm, burglar masks.



Комментариев нет: