воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

fitness equipment companies




Just get on the floor and do the New Kids dance

Considering the activities I will be participating in later on this evening is reason enough to bring the good olapos; LJ out of retirement. Lol. Thatapos;s right....I get to go to the New Kids on the Block concert tonight Woohoo I have been waiting 20 years for this chance...and here it is And not only did my best friend hook me up with tickets (heapos;s the entertainment business manager at the place the concert is being held) but we got VIP for the after party at LAX. HOLLER Iapos;m so stoked.

So, not only will I be writing now, but hopefully this becomes a habit again. Iapos;ve missed you LJ. Gotta get going. I have so much to say and I fear if I start now Iapos;ll never stop and I donapos;t have time for that. I have to get all pretty for Joey Joe McIntyre and practice waving my hands in the air and waving emapos; like I just donapos;t care.

-M

dwlz.com, fitness equipment companies, fitness equipment commercial, fitness equipment com, fitness equipment colorado springs.



Комментариев нет: