суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

delegated power of congress




In the end of i think everybody looks back on the the mistakes they made and wonder how life would have been different. Even though those same mistakes paved the way to their life to be led in the first place. Im so lost in myself right now, and i think i made one of those big mistakes that effect the total outcome of my life. I never though i could disagree with my own mind so much. I hate everything and everybody. I just want to be alone, alone forever is not such a bag thing. I only know one thing that i want and i have no money to buy some, until monday � � � � � � ���



I just want WHOEVER reads this to know i never cheated kiss or even held hands with anybody besides you, i love you and would never do that to you
delegated power of congress, delegated power definition, delegated power, delegated monitoring.



Комментариев нет: