понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

communes in america




Today I have a test, a mid-term, and a critique. Test for Comp., mid-term for Ethics, and crituque for design.

2 weeks ago I went on a photo frenzy as Tachii and I went out to downtown and I racked upwards of 216 photos on film in that one day. That was a great photo day. We saw multiple opportunities and it all just came together. I also took some amazing photos of Tachii herself. Theyapos;re absolutely amazing. :)

Mid-term should be easy. Just gotta review the readings a little bit. Comp. Test will be easy. CSS is pretty easy once I learned how to use it. The design project was also fun. I got to take more photos for my photo class that would count for an assignment in my design class. Two birds with one set of photos. Huzzah

Also got Daft Punkapos;s Electroma. Slightly depressing but with a strong message (Iapos;m sure that there are more than one message though, havent figured them out yet. Only saw it once).



This semester is flying fast.

Last thing: Wii Music comes out today/tomorrow.

fornications, communes in america, communes in canada, communes in the united states, communes uk.



Комментариев нет: